Machine Learning engineer (part-time)
We’re looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to help us build machine learning API’s.
At Samurai Technology, we help clients advance their apps by using state-of-the-art machine learning API’s. Currently we specialise in behaviour classification and anomaly detection API’s, but we want to extend our specialisation with natural language processing. Seamless deployment of very specific intelligences in the end-product is our singular dream and obsession.
We work for globally recognised startups (e.g. Sleeknote), corporations and also take part in the R&D projects with National Center for Research and Development (NCBR).
Our team has experience in the top global companies such as Goldman Sachs, Aviva, Sumo Logic, and others.
What you’ll do
- Design, train, and deploy machine learning models in collaboration with other team members
- Expose machine learning API’s as web services
- Significant experience with Python and common DS/ML frameworks such as scipy, scikit-learn, TensorFlow/Keras, etc.
- Experience deployment of ML models and features in commercial software applications
- Model performance fine-tuning and scaling
- Experience in configuring and deploying cloud services in AWS and/or GCP.
What we offer
- Exciting work environment which prioritises learning
- Chance to build groundbreaking products in collaboration with well-known startups and NCBR
- Hourly rate of 100-140 PLN net (B2B preferred) based on experience
- Personal brand exposure to 300+ person AI meetup
This is a remote, part-time position with occasional f2f meetings, but if you’re based in Warsaw we encourage you to work with us in the office (WeWork, Krucza 50).