Data evangelist (AI, analytics)
We’re looking for university students with a passion for data science, artificial intelligence, data-driven marketing and analytics technologies with good command of Polish and English to scale Datomni and Samurai Technology data-driven marketing & AI communities from 2000+ to 10 000+ members and help managers, directors and CEO’s understand the enormous impact of embodying highly analytical approach to their business, especially in the fields of product development, analytics and marketing. This is an entry-level or intern position and no prior experience is assumed.
What you’ll do
- Explain the potential impact of technology and data to the business of our current and prospective clients
- Take part in meetups organised by Datomni and Samurai Technology
- Create articles and social media posts explaining the potential upside of using data technologies in businesses
- Passion for data and technology
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Great command in English and Polish
What we offer
- Exciting work environment which prioritises learning
- Working with some of the strongest startups in their segments in Poland
- Salary of 1.5-2k PLN net
This is a work-from-anywhere position with occasional f2f meetings, but if you’re based in Warsaw we encourage you to work with us in the office (WeWork, Krucza 50).