Performance marketing specialist (B2B)
We’re looking for a marketer with experience in running paid B2B online marketing campaigns to help us optimise the marketing engine of Grafik Optymalny, Samurai Technology, and Datomni‘s B2B clients.
This role will expose you to probably the most advanced and interesting B2B campaigns in Poland in terms of strategy and measurement. You’ll have a chance to optimise the marketing engine across all stages of the client acquisition process.
This is a growth-oriented role. We want to excel at data-driven marketing for B2B. You’ll also have a very good opportunity to build your personal brand by co-presenting meetups and webinars to the 1300+ member community of data-driven marketers.
What you’ll do
- Plan, execute, optimise, and assess demand generation and growth campaigns across multiple channels and creative formats for in-house and external B2B brands
- Share your knowledge across company media and meetups
- Detect marketing funnel leaks and propose optimisations
- Experience with strategising and executing online marketing campaigns for B2B companies documented by 3-4 case studies
- Experience with Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads ecosystem, strategies, and tactics (certifications are a plus)
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, and GDPR regulations
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills in Polish and English
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Knowledge of Twitter Ads campaign ecosystem, strategies, and tactics
- Extensive experience with Zapier
- Extensive experience with custom audiences and custom segments across various Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience with webinar platforms such as GoToMeeting
- Experience with AutopilotHQ, SendInBlue or other market-grade e-mail marketing automation systems
- Experience with Active Campaign, Pipedrive or other sales CRMe
What we offer
- Competitive salary of 5-8k net (contract rate based on experience)
- 200 pln skill upgrade budget per month
This is a work-from-anywhere position with occasional f2f meetings in our office in WeWork, Krucza 50 (planned at least 2 weeks in advance).