Data integration / ETL specialist (GCP & BigQuery)
We’re looking for a data integration specialist to help our data-driven team at Datomni build data processing and integration pipelines.
The purpose of your work will be to help marketing managers get the most out of the marketing data, detect the low-level user journeys, and optimise marketing.
What you’ll do
- Build and maintain ETL and integration mappings and workflows
- Build custom data connectors using Google Apps Script
- 2+ years of experience in designing ETL workflows and data integration
- 2+ years of experience building API-based integration solutions
- Good knowledge of Google Apps Script and custom connector development
- Good knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge in software development life cycle
What we offer
- Exciting work environment which prioritises learning
- Chance to work with some of the strongest startups in their segments in Poland
- Salary of 10-12k PLN net (B2B preferred) based on experience
- Personal brand exposure to 1300+ person meetup (“10X: Data-driven marketing” by Datomni)
This is a remote position with occasional f2f meetings, but if you’re based in Warsaw we encourage you to work with us in the office (WeWork, Krucza 50).
Type: Freelance Full Time Part Time
Location: Remote Warsaw