Data scientist (marketing)
Gigabytes of truly fascinating marketing data gathered by Datomni clients are waiting for an ambitious data scientist.
This position is a unique chance to look into the atomic online activity data of thousands of individual users, observe how they make decisions, build algorithms and models that improve marketing operations, and optimise 6 or 7 figure marketing budgets.
What you’ll do:
- Design, train, and deploy machine learning models in the following domains: prediction of transaction and basket value, lead scoring, customer segmentation, choice modelling, activity prediction, market basket analysis
- Develop a deep understanding of available data, drive ad-hoc analysis, state business hypotheses
- Support performance marketing & analysis team with valuable insights derived from the unified customer databases
- Conduct workshops, meetups and other projects focused on the applications of data science in marketing
- 2+ years of experience in Python and common DS/ML frameworks such as scipy, scikit-learn, TensorFlow/Keras, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources including collecting, assembling data, cleansing, formatting, and validation of results
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with Looker
- Good knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
What we offer
- Exciting work environment which prioritises learning
- Hourly rate of 100-140 PLN net (B2B preferred) based on experience
- Personal brand exposure to 1500+ person data-driven marketing meetup
This is a remote, part-time position with occasional f2f meetings, but if you’re based in Warsaw we encourage you to work with us in the office (WeWork, Krucza 50).